- Minimum age to rent a campsite is 18 years old.
- A credit card # deposit equal to one night's fees will be required to hold all reservations (Visa, MC, AmEx). This deposit is both non-refundable and non-transferable. A two day minimum reservation is required on weekend evenings.
- Occupancy of a campsite shall not exceed two consecutive weeks (14 days). One tent or RV per site.
- Second tents will be allowed for an additional $5/night. Two tents per site maximum. Four occupants maximum per site.
- One person from each camping party must register at the campground office prior to entering the campground. That person shall provide the office with their name, address, vehicle registration number and the number of persons in their party.
- A campsite must be occupied within 24 hours of registration by a camper. Any campsite that is left unoccupied after the 24 hour period is considered an open site. All payment will be forfeited and all unattended equipment is subject to impoundment.
- A maximum of one vehicle per site is allowed. Vehicle passes are issued to only those registered campers who are spending the night at the campground. Passes that have been altered or placed on a different vehicle may result in immediate eviction of the responsible camper.
- Registered campers using vehicles must show their car passes at the gate and may re-enter the campground at any time.
- A $5 fee per vehicle for Burlington residents, $8 per vehicle non-Burlington residents, is required to visit the campground or the beach. Visitors will not be admitted after 9pm and must leave the campground by 10pm. Only registered campers after 10pm.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult when using the showers and restrooms.
- Campsites must be kept in a neat, clean and sanitary condition at all times. Washing dishes, laundering clothes and washing pets in prohibited in showers, lavatories and sinks. You must deposit your recycling items and garbage into the proper containers.
- Pets are welcome, subject to the following conditions: a) they must be on a leash b) they must not be left unattended c) owners must clean up after their pets in all areas and d) pets are NOT allowed on the beach.
- Campfires must be contained in fire rims provided at each campsite and wood must fit safely inside rims. Fires must be attended at all times and must be extinguished by midnight.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 7am.
- Checkout time is before noon.
- Gates will be closed at 9pm. Bike gate closes at 9pm. A security officer will be on duty. Only registered campers will be admitted after 9pm.
- Open consumption of alcohol is prohibited after midnight per City ordinance. This rule will be enforced by campground security and, if needed, Burlington Police.
- Please no vehicle washing.
- Campground registrations are issued as defined in the Code of Ordinances of the City of Burlington, Rules and Regulations of the Burlington Parks and Recreation Deparmtnet, Appendix D, Section I (E), (6) and (7).